Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!




















I woke up this morning to some lovely little goodies from my hubby Joe... and I thought I'd show you a couple of my little things... The necklace is from Avon, and I just love it :) I remember seeing it in the brochure and hinting like mad to my hubby.. to be honest, I completely fell in love with the box... it's so sweet, and i've asked my hubby's permission to use it for a craft that I have in mind, and he doesn't mind (he's a wee darling like that). I just like how the little gems sparkle and when they are on they look gorgeous... I'm not really one to wear a lot of jewellery but this is definately going to be used a fair bit.
and this little girl is just gorgeous... again I hinted like mad, i'm really quite bad for the fancy little hot water bottles and covers, and hubby knows me too well hehe! So I really did get spoilt rotten today...
I hope that you all got spoilt, and had a lovely day whether or not you are in a relationship or single, I hope this Valentines day was a good one to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment