Sunday 6 February 2011

New Additions




This is our lovely new puppy Poppy.. she's 8 weeks old tomorrow, we went to get her last Friday and each day she brings a smile to my face. She is a quick learner, and I've been spending the last few days getting her to be sociable with mum's dogs, and also the basics. She is now getting used to her name, starting to do the whole 'sit' and 'give paw' but we'll get there with her. My hubby agrees she's the best thing we've decided to have in a long time, and I wouldn't change her for anything.

Louie is just not keen at the moment, I think he's too used to being the 'king' of the house, but he's taking it a lot better than we expected. Here is the wee monkey with a cheeky smile on his face, as you can see he really does think he's king, and drinks his water out of a glass lol, he is rather spoilt.





This was something my mum got me today, she is the one that taught me how to do my basic knitting last year, and knows i'm super keen at learning more detailed stuff. I did try collecting the crotchet one of these last year, but just wasn't interested in it at the time and asked if this came round could my mum get it for me... so my face sure lit up when this came into my posession today :D ... I'm seriously wanting to make the throw as a present for my grandmother, she appreciates homemade gifts, and especially something knitted, she's an avid knitter herself, I just want to make as many homemade things as possible, plus i'm excited that it's in such a manageable way to learn. Who can complain about a magazine with a pair of knitting needles 2 small balls of wool and a dvd for 99p? Can't wait for next week when I can get the folder and start my lovely little collection :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous puppy, must not look at cute photos tho as I will get the I wants!! Good luck with the knitting.

    ReplyDelete